[gnome-bluetooth] gnome-phone-manager

Filippo Moser filippo.moser at biblio.unitn.it
Wed Jun 23 09:38:03 BST 2004

Il mer, 2004-06-23 alle 09:47, Edd Dumbill ha scritto:
> Right click on the phone icon, select Preferences.
>
> Enable "Bluetooth", click "Choose" and select your phone.
>
> Hit "Apply".

ok :)

but I suppose there is a configuration file ...

I have some problems with apt when installing phonemgr-applet.

apt-get install phonemgr-applet

  phonemgr-applet: Depends: libbonobomm1.3-6 (>= 1.3.5-4) but it is not
installable
                   Depends: libbonobouimm1.3-6 but it is not installable
                   Depends: libgnomeuimm1.3-17 but it is not installable
                   Depends: liborbit2cpp6 but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

running on debian testing/unstable with gnome 2.6.1