[gnome-bluetooth] [phone-manager] missing text in incoming mcoming messages.

Kim Schulz kim at schulz.dk
Wed Jun 23 19:14:40 BST 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:09:49 +0200
Kim Schulz <kim at schulz.dk> wrote:

> hi,
> somtimes when I recieve recieve an sms message, then it shows ud in
> gnome-phone-manager as being empty. when looing in the inbox of the
> phone I see the message as read (and the display shows that a new
> message has arrived, but saying yes to reading it does nothing else
> than return me to the main screen).
> anybody else experincing this?

I think I know why this happens now. Looked through the last messages I
got and the only thing that differed in the messages that showed up as
empty was that it contained the Danish letters "æ", "ø" or "å"
So maybe the 0.4 version fixes this problem. I will test this as soon as
the mandrake package is available.