[gnome-bluetooth] [phone-manager] missing text in incoming mcoming messages.

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Wed Jun 23 19:46:02 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 19:09 +0200, Kim Schulz wrote:
> Also the bluetooth connect method does not give any connection even
> though my device is found when I scan. So I have to setup a rfcomm
> device to bind to channel 1 of the mobile and then use
> /dev/bluetooth/rfcomm/0 in gnome-phone-manager
> is this a known problem or?

Ah, you're using devfs.  I'd more-or-less decided not to support devfs,
though it wouldn't be hard to do, I suppose.

I believe the common move is towards udev these days.

The Proper Thing of course is for me not to use RFCOMM TTY emulation at
all, but that would require rewriting of gsmlib which I am not currently
prepared to do.

-- Edd