[gnome-bluetooth] Feature request for gnome-phone-manager

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Wed Jun 23 22:08:31 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 20:57 +0200, Henrik Persson wrote:
> It would be nice to be able to get conformation that the message sent by
> gnome-phone-manager really was sent. If you start it in console you'll
> get it but if you start it from the gnome menu you'll never know.
>
> Like...a popup. "Your message was sent". Or if we hold the destruction
> of the send-dialog until it's sent?

Yeah, this would be a nice option.  I added it to the TODO list in CVS.
It actually depends on another bit of work I need to do, which is to
distinguish from fatal and non-fatal connection errors.  At the moment
we drop the connection and reconnect on every error, which isn't really
that sensible.

-- Edd