[gnome-bluetooth] ANNOUNCE: GNOME Phone Manager 0.4

Mark Brown broonie at sirena.org.uk
Sat Jun 26 17:14:38 BST 2004

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 03:00:34PM +0100, Edd Dumbill wrote:

>  * Warns if notification area not present.

Unfortunately, this warning does not appear to react well with session
management.  I've got a saved session with a notification area
configured but unfortunately it appears that the notification area is
regularly one of the last things to appear in the session (apparently
because it only gets instantiated after the panel has instantiated) so
that the GNOME Bluetooth stuff normally starts before it.  This means
that most times I log in the warning is produced.