[gnome-bluetooth] Nokia 6820 problems with gnome-obex-server

Pete Setchell peter at goodtech.co.uk
Wed May 26 13:38:27 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 13:16, Diana Galletly wrote:
> > This is normal behaviour while it waits for an incoming file.
>
> But without starting up a GUI of any sort?  Colour me naive, but I'd
> kind of expected something that prefaced itself with "gnome" to have
> at least a minimal GUI .... ;-)

If you have a Panel Notification Area applet running it puts a cute blue
radio mast icon there. It pulses when a file is being received and lets
you stop the server when you're finished with it.

I'm glad that the other obexserver works for you, at least you can get
to your files :)

- Pete

--
Pete Setchell <peter at goodtech.co.uk>