[gnome-bluetooth] Problems compiling libbtctl...

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Fri May 28 09:30:05 BST 2004

It turned out I was relying on symbols from libopenobex that aren't
exported in all cases.  I've worked around this in the source now, and
checked in changes.   Try updating from CVS and recompiling.

I've made good progress on libbtctl these last 2 days; the OBEX server
component's coming along nicely.  There are minimal server
implementations in C, Python and Mono now in there, and things are set
up well for me to implement OBEX GET in future, should we need it.

Now I'm going to look at the client side of OBEX.