[gnome-bluetooth] Re: gnome-bluetooth and phone-manager on Ubuntu?

Ivo Marino eim at mentors.debian.net
Mon Nov 8 22:19:28 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 17:12 -0500, dave wrote:

> hehe, I *just* googled this and found:
>
> http://fooishbar.org/daniel/blog/tech/ubuntu/blootewthMono-2004-10-17-01-31.html
>
> It did install just fine, but I haven't done much beyond that as I
> haven't received my phone yet.

Supreme, thank you. Only trouble is: Jdub does not provide PowerPC
packages -- So there's not bluetooth on my iBook yet.

I should consider re -building and -packaging Jdub's packages on my
Ubuntu iBook system.

> good luck

Thanks.

> dave

Regards,

 I.

--
   .''`.   Ivo Marino <eim at mentors.debian.net>
  : :' :   irc.FreeNode.net chan #debian-mentors
  `. ``    UIN 32463141 + JID eim at jabber.linux.it
    `-     Homepage http://mentors.debian.net/~eim/