[gnome-bluetooth] Segmentation Fault

Greg Felix greg.felix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 05:46:30 GMT 2004

Hi,

I just installed Fedora Core 3 and for some reason
gnome-bluetooth-manager is giving me a segmentation fault whenever I
run it.  I don't know if I have some corrupt package installed or
what.  (I suspect I do since I'm also having troubles with rhn-applet
and system-config-packages)

I was wondering if anyone knows what software packages I might need to
reinstall to try and fix this?  In other words  what dependancies does
gnome-bluetooth have other than libbtctl and openobex (I've tried
those).

Could it be possible that my bluetooth adapter is causing the problem?
 I have an old internal MSI bluetooth PC2PC card.

Any help on getting this to work would be much appreciated.

Greg Felix