[gnome-bluetooth] "Send via Bluetooth" is not showing up for all file types

Mark R. Bowyer moredhel at earthling.net
Tue Oct 12 17:35:11 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 14:25, Mirza Muharemagic wrote:
> I like "Send via Bluetooth" in Nautilus. But this option doesn't show
> up for all files in Nautilus ...

Coincidence - I just hit the same thing.  I can send .exe files, but not
.sis files.  Since I run a Symbian phone (P800), being able to send Doze
executables but not Symbian executables seems slightly perverse...

Is there a fix?

Ta,
o o                                       mailto:Moredhel at earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer    http://mark.thebowyers.me.uk    Mark.Bowyer at Sun.COM
...fingerprint = 7924 9E9E 7B91 225E B065     \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign
1024D/15140DC1   39D0 551D ABE6 1514 0DC1      X  Against HTML Mail
CORRIEARKLET (n.)  The moment at which two people approaching from
opposite ends of a long passageway, recognice each other and immediately
pretend they haven't. This is to avoid the ghastly embarrassment of
having to continue recognising each other the whole length of the
corridor.