[gnome-bluetooth] Receive from a phone

Michal incoming at tiscali.cz
Wed Sep 1 01:35:11 BST 2004

Hello.
I have a bluetooth USB dongle and SonyEricsson T630 mobile phone. I have
(hopefully) correct setup (Debian Linux) and I'm able to synchronize and
send files from computer to the phone.
However, receiving (using gnome-obex-server) doesn't work at all, and I
belive I have really tried everything.

All I get from hcidump is this:

HCIDump - HCI packet analyzer ver 1.10
device: hci0 snap_len: 1028 filter: 0xffffffff
> HCI Event: Connect Request (0x04) plen 10
< HCI Command: Accept Connection Request (0x01|0x0009) plen 7
> HCI Event: Command Status (0x0f) plen 4
> HCI Event: Connect Complete (0x03) plen 11

...and the phone says 'Connection failed'

Does anyone have similar experience or could someone help?
Thanks in advance.
Michal.

--
Michal (incoming at tiscali.cz)
A national debt, if it is not excessive, will be to us a national blessing.