[gnome-bluetooth] PROBLEM STARTING GNOME BLUETOOTH

Sasa Ostrouska sasa.ostrouska at volja.net
Sun Sep 5 18:11:39 BST 2004

Hi guys,

	When I try to start the gnome-obex-server I get the following
error, can somebody help me with that, how can I check if everything is
ok and make it work ?

root at rc-vaio:/home/sasa# gnome-obex-server

(gnome-obex-server:1951): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to
session manager:
Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols
specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.

** (gnome-obex-server:1951): WARNING **: OBEX server register error: -1

** (gnome-obex-server:1951): WARNING **: Unable to initialize OBEX
source

** (gnome-obex-server:1951): WARNING **: Couldn't initialise OBEX
listener
root at rc-vaio:/home/sasa#

I compilled everything from source and nstalled it on a Slackware
current with dropline-gnome.

Rgds
--
Sasa Ostrouska <sasa.ostrouska at volja.net>