[gnome-bluetooth] New Bluetooth Port?

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Fri Sep 10 11:49:14 BST 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 15:54 +0530, Pradyumna Sampath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:35:24 +0800, Ricky Soh <rickysoh at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I understand that the old bluetooth port is /dev/rfcomm0. The other
> > port i know is /dev/bluetooth/rfcomm/0. However, i am using Fedora
> > Core 2 and this port is not found as well. Can anyone highlight to me
> > what is the new port directory?
>
> Infact I use Fedora core 2 .. and seems like my IR port is not
> detected .. I really have no clue how to enable IR port on linux ..
> Can anyone give pointers/docs etc for this .

I really don't see what setting up your infrared has to do with gnome-
bluetooth. I'd advise you to read the IR HOWTO, and use google.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>
People say to me you're typecast, and frankly I am typecast. But I
always looked at that as, at least I'm being cast. -- Rob Schneider