[gnome-bluetooth] New home page and call for contributions

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Sat Dec 3 18:25:53 GMT 2005

Hi all,

As at the moment my time for GNOME Bluetooth is somewhat limited, it
makes no sense for me to be controlling the project home page and
keeping it permanently out of date :)

So, I moved the two home pages into the GNOME Wiki for now:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeBluetooth
http://live.gnome.org/PhoneManager

This means other people can contribute. Ways in which we need help:

* up to date screenshots

* advice on Phone Manager for different models

It may be the case when the pages mature some we want to give them a
proper home page under gnome.org/projects/ but this seems like the
easiest way to get participation going.

-- Edd