[gnome-bluetooth] Probelms sending files to laptop

Philip Trickett phil-ml at techworks.ie
Thu Feb 24 20:29:57 GMT 2005

Hi,

I have gnome-bluetooth installed on Fedora Core 3:
[phil at unagi ~]$ rpm -q gnome-bluetooth
gnome-bluetooth-0.5.1-5.FC3.1
[phil at unagi ~]$ rpm -q libbtctl
libbtctl-0.4.1-3

I am trying to send some files from 2 different phones to my laptop, but
they say unable to connect after a few seconds of trying.

The first phone is a Sony Ericsson T630, which has sent files previously
without any trouble (about 3 months ago). The send phone is a Motorola
V550.

Both phones can receive files fine from the laptop, and other services
work, such as the DUN functionality.

When I start the gnome-obex-server from the commandline I get no errors.
When I try to connect from the SE T630 I get:
conn_request:   bdaddr 00:0E:XX:XX:XX:XX
conn_complete:  status 0x1a
and from the Motorola V550:
conn_request:   bdaddr 00:12:XX:XX:XX:XX
conn_complete:  status 0x21

(I put the XX's in :)

I have attached my /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf if that is of any help.

Phil