[gnome-bluetooth] Instalation gnome- bluetooth in Red Hat 9

blookk - blookk at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:47:01 PST 2005

Hello

I have tried to install a gnemo bleutooth in Red Hat but I obtain this
error:

--------
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libgsf-1.pc'
Package 'libgsf-1', required by 'librsvg', not found

configure: error: Library requirements (gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0.0 gnome-vfs-2.0
librsvg-2.0 libgnomeui-2.0 libglade-2.0 libgnome-2.0 >= 2.0.0
gnome-vfs-module-2.0) not
met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your
libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
-------

The "libbtctl-0.4.1" was installed without problems.

Thanks and regards.