[gnome-bluetooth] send data without connecting

D C berkbang at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 12:35:39 PST 2005

Hi,

  I recently installed Fedora Core 2 with
gnome-bluetooth 0.4.1, and I was wondering if there
was a way to send data to a device without being
forced to connect to it. Before, I used to be able to
do so by using 'obextool push <file> <addr> 10'
provided in the ussp-push software. I tried installing
that and running it under my current configuration,
but I am always prompted to connect and provide the
PIN. Is there some way to bypass this connection
setup? Am I sending on the wrong channel?

Thanks,
  Dennis