[gnome-bluetooth] gnome phone manager and nokia 3650

Alex Wastell alexwastell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 23:07:50 GMT 2005

Has anyone had any success using gnome phone manager with the Nokia
3650? all the elements of the bluetooth stack seem fine, I can use the
gnome obex server to send files to linux, and that works fine, the gnome
phone manager can see my phone and vice versa, and I can sned text
messages from gnome via my phone no problem. However it will not
display the alerts and allow me to read a sms when one comes in. The
phone is connected the whole time, with no problems that I can see.
Wondering whether it has anything to do with the 3650's symbian OS? I am
using ubuntu linux 4.10 (warty).

Any help would be appreciated.

Alex