[gnome-bluetooth] waiting for new functions like "browsing phone directory"

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Mon Jan 31 15:32:53 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 16:31 +0100, Mirza Muharemagic wrote:
> > You can expect support for Evolution 2.0 very soon.
>
> that's great. synchronizing tasks and adresses and so on?

you'll need to use MultiSync to do syncing.

> Is "browsing remote directories" also going to be implemented in a new
> version? Transfering pictures or some other files is much easier doing
> it with a file manager like nautilus comparing to sending each file
> separately.

in the medium term, yes.  i don't currently have an OBEX FTP
implementation hooked in with gnome-vfs, which is what would be
required.

one will either be implemented or obtained from elsewhere.

as you may have gathered, I don't own any Nokia phones -- otherwise
these features might have been written sooner!

-- Edd