[gnome-bluetooth] gnome-obex-server question

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Wed Jul 20 19:37:40 BST 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 22:50 +0000, Akamu wrote:
> Hello,
> 	I noticed that in version .50 the Gnome
> bluetooth that the gnome-obex-server would
> automaticly save the incoming file to a user defined directory, but that
> feature seems to have disapeared in the .51 version.
>
> 	Is there a way to have the v.51 act like that? If not does
> someone have a link to where I could get v.50?

Would you have the chance to check the current CVS version?

It should save to whatever is set in "/apps/gnome-obex-server/savedir",
when you have "/apps/gnome-obex-server/receive_notification" set to
false (ie. no notifications, always save).

0.51 has regressed in that particular respect (it adds notification,
with no way of turning them off).

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>