[gnome-bluetooth] A few suggested features

Akamu akamu at comicsbrowser.net
Thu Jul 21 04:35:56 BST 2005

There are three bluetooth-enabled camera phones in my household and I.m
the only one that owns a bluetooth-enabled computer. So, thanks to
Bastien Nocera, I was able figure out how to have the incoming files
stored to a defined directory. Then I have a crontab.d script that chmods
the files '+r' then a php script sorts the files by time stamp and displays links.

Now, it would be great if when the OBEX server is writing the file it
would do so with full read permissions set. The second is if the server
could, optionally, prefix the name of the mobile device to the filename.