[gnome-bluetooth] compiling latest CVS

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Mon Jun 27 10:06:15 BST 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 21:58 -0300, Xavier Amado wrote:
> While on the topic, gnome-phone-manager from CVS crashes on me when I
> try to run it, the icon appears, the console prints the following and
> then just dies.
>
> ** Message: New connection device is 00:0A:28:EA:75:1E
> ** Message: Connecting...
> ** Message: Status 1
> ** Message: Making serial port connection
> conn_complete:  status 0x00
>
> Any ideas? No clue why it's trying to do a serial connection, doesn't it
> grab the device info from gnome-bluetooth-manager? The rest works fine,
> i have nautilus-sendto and the obex file receive thingie, and they work.

Please read:
http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces
and:
http://lists.gnomehack.com/pipermail/gnome-bluetooth/2005-June/000873.html

Do file a bug when you have the backtrace of the crash.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>
Fucking suits, man, Fucking cunts wandering about, sipping on their
fucking San Pelle-fucking-grinos, making stupid fucking suggestions...
-- Russell Crowe