[gnome-bluetooth] Using obex-server programmatically

Vardhman Jain vardhman at students.iiit.net
Sun Mar 6 13:00:53 GMT 2005

Hi,
	I am in need of a solution to help me use the obex-server
programmatically.
 	What I need to do is whenever a file is recieved at the server I
get some kind of callback or signal, so I can call some other
program/function which was waiting for files from bluetooth. I need this
to be done in a for loop until the remote device disconnects. It would be
great If I can call the file recieving code as a waiting function call in
my code.

	If someone can suggest me how to proceed I would be very thankful.

--
Vardhman Jain
IV Year B.Tech. CSE

presence on net:
    http://students.iiit.net/~vardhman
    http://vardhman.blogspot.com
1) My Box said: "Install Win2k or better ..." So I installed GNU/Linux.
2) What you are is God's gift to you and what you become is your gift to God.