[gnome-bluetooth] gnome-phone-manager: Receive problem....

Irving, Dave Dave.Irving at logicacmg.com
Thu Mar 10 16:18:01 GMT 2005

Hi,

I've installed gnome-phone-manager (running over bluetooth), and I've
currently got no problems sending SMS - it works brilliantly (thanks!!).
However, I don't ** receive ** any notifications when I receive SMS on
my mobile.
If I run gnome-phone-manager from the command line, I don't see any
error output etc either (although I see the connection / send SMS output
- which all looks good) - so Im a clueless as to why it isn't working.
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Dave