[gnome-bluetooth] gnome-obex-server error

Alessandro Ciorcalo a.ciorcalo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 15:48:39 GMT 2005

Hello,
while I can successfully use gnome-obex-send I get the following error when
I try to send a file from my bt enabled mobile phone to the pc using
gnome-obex-server:

conn_request: bdaddr 00:12:8A:FA:xx:xx
conn_complete: status 0x00
** Message: Incoming connection from 00:12:8A:FA:xx:xx
** Message: Device 00:12:8A:FA:xx:xx is about to send an object.
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x080ef308 ***

Anyone can help me to figure out what does it mean? I am using libbtctl-0.5and
gnome-bluetooth-0.6 compiled from sources and installed by mean of
checkinstall on a debian sarge (kernel 2.4.27) box.

Thanks!
alessandro