[gnome-bluetooth] Need help

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Thu Sep 15 10:49:06 BST 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 15:13 +0530, Sachin Mahishi wrote:
> Hi,
>      I am Sachin Mahishi,I am working on LFS.I want to use "gnome-
> obex-send" in my LFS.But due to the GUI problem,of gnome-obex-send,I
> am not able to use it.Can anybody tell me how to use gnome-obex-send
> functionality without gui..?

What GUI problem? If you want to send file using only the command-line,
you might be able to modify btobexclient-test.c in libbtctl to that use.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>
This CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema. If I'd wanted all that
computer game bullshit, I'd have stuck my dick in a Nintendo. -- Quentin
Tarantino