[gnome-bluetooth] Possible icons

Christoph Brill egore at gmx.de
Tue Sep 20 12:16:36 BST 2005

Hi list,

I got bored during the lunch break an read a bit on the gnome-bluetooth
page. There I found the ToDo page that stated that a few icons will be
necessary for 1.0. Find some proposals attached. The document is drawn
with inkscape (but should be useable for every other svg viewer/editor).
If you like them feel free to use them. I haven't chosen which license
they need to be, so choose one that fits your project. If you dislike
them just let me know. It's not a problem at all :)

Regards,
  Christoph Brill