[gnome-bluetooth] regarding bluetooth-applet

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 13:46:09 UTC 2006

Hi,
I use bluetooth-applet in fedora core 6 (gnome 2.16) and I also use it
on fedora core 5 (gnome 2.14). I must say that I love how this applet
works great when I want to transfer an image from my phone to
laptop... works every time, and it does a great job of it. I never had
any problems with it.

One thing I must say is that I much more prefer how bluetooth-applet
works in older gnome/fedora than in new version. When I transfer a lot
of images from phone to laptop for every one I get one popup windows
asking me do I want to save the picture or open it... and that i a bit
annoying. Can you please make it work like it did before? These popup
windows are really contra productive... and if there are many pictures
than there are a lot of windows to click and that is not user
friendly. It is ok to give an option to show this windows if somebody
wants it, but also an option to disable it for those who don't want
it, like me.

Thank you very much for all great work you put into making this easy
to use addon to gnome.

Valent from Croatia.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/