[gnome-bluetooth] Unable to send/receive files > 130K

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Tue Jul 4 16:25:11 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 16:09 +0200, Jonathan Share wrote:
> Has anyone heard of people having problems sending and receiving files
> over a certain size ?
>
> Note: There is no exact size that causes a problem, I tried to find
> the boundary using a text file adding a character at a time to find at
> what size the error starts occurring but when I repeat the experiment
> to verify the number it succeeds where it had previously failed :-(

Most of those are likely to be firmware bugs on the phones themselves,
or the poor quality of the connection.

Also, from seeing your follow-up mail, it's really unclear how the
gnome-bluetooth tools could be the problem. The BlueZ lists might be a
better idea for this sort of discussion, if Linux is involved at all,
otherwise I'd complain to your phone vendor.

Cheers

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>
That would just bore the shit out of me!               -- James Cameron