[gnome-bluetooth] Compiling phone manager 0.7 on Ubuntu

Simeon Walker simbloke at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 28 09:05:23 BST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to compile gnome-phone-manager 0.7 under Ubuntu but I am having
trouble finding out which dev packages need installing.

At this point configure stops with:

checking for PHONEMGR... configure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0
glib-2.0 libgnomeui-2.0 >= 1.110.0
        libgnome-2.0 gdk-pixbuf-2.0 gconf-2.0 libbtctl >= 0.4.1
        libglade-2.0 gnome-bluetooth gnokii >= 0.6.4 libebook-1.2
        gmodule-2.0
) were not met:

No package 'gnome-bluetooth' found

On Ubuntu the package by that name just contains some utilities, no libs or
headers. Can someone let me know which libs are being look for at this point
so I can search the package database?

Regards,
Sim