[gnome-bluetooth] Send-to functionality

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Wed Mar 15 10:33:43 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 18:49 +0000, Matthew Kay wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have installed libbtctl 0.6 and gnome-bluetooth 0.7 from source.  I
> have installed nautilus-sendto 0.4 from debian unstable.
>
> My phone shows up in gnome-bluetooth-manager and gnome-obex-send works
> fine.
>
> However, I don't get any bluetooth options in the 'Send to' menu.  Am I
> a bad person?  :-)

Do you have a bluetooth plugin? Check the output of "nautilus-sendto",
it should say "Init bluetooth plugin".

Otherwise, that means that nautilus-sendto is missing bluetooth (or that
there is a problem with using the version you have compiled with those
version of libbtctl, or gnome-bluetooth)

Cheers

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>