[gnome-bluetooth] Gnome-phone-mananger over Bluetooth

Thomas Coppens thomas.coppens at ceupers.be
Thu Feb 1 09:49:00 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I have connected my SE K750i trough bluetooth to my notebook (running
Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft). I've no problem syncing my mobile phone with
evolution, so Bluetooth is fully functional. Connecting
gnome-phone-manager with the mobile phone over the already working
Bluetooth connection is another story.

This is the Terminal output when searching for a Bluetooth device in
gnome-bluetooth-manager.

user at notebook:~$ gnome-phone-manager
** Message: New connection device is empty
** Message: No device!
** Message: Exiting connect thread
** Message: inquiry complete

Eventually the mobile phone is not found. Also a Bluetooth address can't
be defined manually.

Any ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thomas Coppens