[gnome-bluetooth] Send To

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Tue Jul 10 23:28:42 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 19:21 -0300, Xavier Amado wrote:
> Hey, I haven't wrote here in a while, although I've been reading some of
> the emails. I have a small question to ask.
>
> Is there a way to remove entries from the bluetooth sendto menu? I
> changed my phone and I dont wan't to list it anymore :)

I hope you use a newer nautilus-sendto (which doesn't use libbctl, or
gnome-bluetooth). This should be the job of a "Bluetooth
manager" (hopefully soon implemented). In the meanwhile, remove the
entries pertaining to your phone in:
/var/lib/bluetooth/*/*

Especially lastseen, lastused, classes, names, and linkkeys (that last
one for the pairing to be removed).

> Btw, the new phone is a moto a1200. Any experiences with this phone and
> g-p-m?

Motorola usually suck _a lot_. I had one, and stopped hacking on
gnome-phone-manager as I didn't manage to work around its bugs in
gnokii. It might get better at some point soon, when I revive my
Motorola phone (which I replaced with a Nokia one), and restart hacking
on a gnokii driver.

You might want to try gnokii CVS, and see whether "gnokii --smsreader",
and glibgsmtest (in gnome-phone-manager SVN trunk) give out useful
information.

Cheers

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>