[gnome-bluetooth] Developing with libbtctl and Mono

Cristian Orellana crorella at gmail.com
Mon May 7 05:01:44 BST 2007

Hi!,

I need to program a software capable of discover and send/receive data from
bluetooth enabled devices (mostly cel phones and pda). I started doing that
with C and the API provided by bluez, but then I realized that libbtctl has
all the functions that I need.

Now I want to use libbtctl with mono, but I don't know where to get the
bindings. I've compiled libbtctl-0.8.2 but I don't know where (and how) to
include that library on mono so I can start to make the first test.

So if anyone knows where is the binding and how to use that on mono, please
tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Cristian Orellana C.