[gnome-bluetooth] Connect with gnome-phone-manager

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Tue Oct 2 10:13:36 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 09:43 +0200, Jacob Emcken wrote:
> Hey (Sorry Bastien for receiving this twice, forgot to cc the list)
<snip>
> there is a newline after "write: [ATZ<cr>]" and then it hangs, though
> I'm not sure if thats whats supposed to happen :)
>
> I'm not experienced in building things and installing from source but
> if you need further testing I think I could manage it.

Could you also send the output of "sdptool browse 00:19:79:D2:6A:0F"?

I think we might be trying to use the wrong channel for communication
there.

> > The N73 uses Symbian/Series 60 software, which probably doesn't work
> > without gnapplet, but we shouldn't hang trying to connect to it.
>
> Hmm I don't know about gnapplet but ill see if I can find some info about it.

It's an application to install on the phone, and a special driver that
talks to that application, because the phone's AT command set is
severely reduced.

But the phone is supposed to answer to know that we need to use that in
the first place...

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>