[gnome-bluetooth] Connect with gnome-phone-manager

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Tue Oct 2 10:53:21 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 11:34 +0200, Jacob Emcken wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 10/2/07, Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 09:43 +0200, Jacob Emcken wrote:
> > > Hey (Sorry Bastien for receiving this twice, forgot to cc the list)
> > <snip>
> > > there is a newline after "write: [ATZ<cr>]" and then it hangs, though
> > > I'm not sure if thats whats supposed to happen :)
> > >
> > > I'm not experienced in building things and installing from source but
> > > if you need further testing I think I could manage it.
> >
> > Could you also send the output of "sdptool browse 00:19:79:D2:6A:0F"?
>
> Ofcourse, I have attached the output in a txt file because the output
> was quite long.

Could you retry the "gnokii --identify" command, but this time adding
"channel = 2" to the [global] section of ~/.gnokiirc?

The gnome-phone-manager code should already do that, but it's possible
it's not getting done properly, in which case we'd need to debug the
code there.

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>