[gnome-bluetooth] gnome-bt & sdptool conflict

Morgan Read mstuff at read.org.nz
Wed Apr 30 10:21:33 BST 2008

Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 20:42 +1200, Morgan Read wrote:
>> Hi Folks
>>
>> Does it make any sense to be able to transfer files between my Moto slvr
>> l7 via gnome-bluetooth (nautilus gui) yet get these results from sdptool:
>
> Conflict of what?
I figured that gnome-bluetooth nautilus makes use of OPUSH or FTP to
browse, so if I'm able to browse why don't these services show up,
either by searching for them specifically or just browsing with sdptool?

Regards,
Morgan.

--
Getting errors: "There are problems with the signature" (or similar)?
Update your system by installing certificates from CAcert Inc, see here:

Morgan Read
NEW ZEALAND
<mailto:mstuffATreadDOTorgDOTnz>

fedora: Freedom Forever!
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview

"By choosing not to ship any proprietary or binary drivers, Fedora does
differ from other distributions. ..."
Quote: Max Spevik
        http://interviews.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/17/177220

RMS on fedora: