[gnome-bluetooth] bluetooth and suse 10.3

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Fri Jan 11 17:40:17 GMT 2008

On Mon, 2007-12-31 at 14:14 -0600, Robert M. Hyatt wrote:
> I used bluetooth on suse 10.2 with no problems (kensington bluetooth
> mouse among other things).  But with 10.3 I can not figure out how to
> establish a connection.  hcitool can see the mouse, but I can not get a
> connection established.  Is there a trick for 10.3 or is something
> broken???

You'll want to report that to either Novell or test a newer
bluez-gnome/bluez-libs on your system.

Recent versions of bluez-gnome have a services tab in the preferences
which you can use to add a new Bluetooth device.

In all cases, this is the wrong place to discuss this, please move the
discussion onto bluez-users if you have further questions.

Cheers