[gnome-bluetooth] g-p-m connectivity questions

Daniel Qarras dqarras at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 10:33:38 GMT 2008

Hi,

not sure is this a bug or what so I thought to discuss about this first
here. Anyway, I've got a Nokia 6021 phone and in phones.xml its driver
is specified as "6021". When I start g-p-m with that driver, connection
is established but among the output I see:

** Message: Connected to device on /dev/ttyACM0
** Message: Exiting connect thread
** Message: Couldn't get our own phone number
** Message: driver and phone support sms notifications
** Message: driver or phone doesn't support getting the power source
** Message: emitting battery

Changing the driver to "AT" in phones.xml output is:

** Message: Connected to device on /dev/ttyACM0
** Message: Exiting connect thread
** Message: Couldn't get our own phone number
** Message: driver and phone support sms notifications
** Message: emitting battery

So the power source complain is gone. Is this to be expected or is the
"6021" driver unable to do something that the "AT" driver can?

Thanks!