[gnome-bluetooth] Hi again!!

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Mon Oct 27 01:58:24 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 00:05 +0000, SkyMaster wrote:
> > I have a question about phone manager, i can't use it, it always
> shows a
> > forbidden sign in my phone icon in the task manager from my linux
> fedora
> > os.

I'm sorry but your reply is unreadable, and undistinguishable from
Christoph's original e-mail. A couple of tips:
- Don't change the subject of your emails, it creates a new thread
- Send only text e-mails, and use the quoting provided by your software
(eg. don't cut'n'paste from other people's mails)
- Respond to questions inline, it makes following a conversation easier.

Once you've replied to Christoph's mail, everyone on the list should get
a better idea of what your problem is.

(FWIW, gnome-phone-manager's only task is to send and receive SMS
messages right now, and it certainly doesn't browse files, sending the
command-line output of the program would help better than simply
describing the "error" icon).

Cheers