[gnome-bluetooth] Error installing gnome-bluetooth-2.27.1

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 09:36:43 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I am using Fedora 10. I downloaded the gnome-bluetooth-2.27.1 source
package. I untarred it and then ran :
 ./configure

I then received the following error :
checking for PROPS... configure: error: Package requirements
(dbus-glib-1 >= 0.73
		  gconf-2.0
		  gtk+-2.0
		  unique-1.0) were not met:

No package 'unique-1.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables PROPS_CFLAGS
and PROPS_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Can anyone suggest how to resolve this issue?

Please help.

Regards,
rtnpro