[gnome-bluetooth] Questions?

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 19:53:55 CEST 2009

Thanks for replying.
I am going through the gnome-bluetooth source code. I am trying to
find the function which is responsible for listing the available
bluetooth devices ( searching for active devices and showing paired
devices). I wonder if it is in the file bluetooth-choser.c. Like when
trying to send files or browse device, the functions are called from
the main.c files in the /wizard/ and /send-to/ folders of the
gnome-bluetooth src directory. But I am new to gtk and so I am
learning it. A little help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Regards,
rtnpro