[phpxmlrpc] Re: XMLRPC - HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is duplicated...

Miles Lott milos@groupwhere.org
23 Dec 2002 18:48:23 -0600

If you place something like this at the top of parserequest() in
xmlrpcs.inc you can prove or disprove this:

 $fp = fopen('/tmp/testing','ab+');
 fwrite($fp,$data);
 fclose($fp);

Place this after the var $data is set from $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA.
I tried and did not see it twice.

--

Miles Lott
GroupWhere