[phpxmlrpc] Strange Happenings with xmlrpc.inc Part two the extended version

Nika Jones njones@fredesign.com
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:59:10 -0800 (PST)

Ok:

I've found out the real problem, and that's that the "Minus" (or Dash)
really wasn't a minus even, though it looked like a minus, acted like an
minus, even smelled a little like a minus... but it was something in the
Extended ASCII character set... (char(150))???

But why will XMLRPC let me put this thing in, but not let me take it out?
Will XMLRPC always transfer in ISO-8859-1, or could this be solved using
UTF-8. Which is what I have my XML encoding set too... So why didn't it
transfer using the UTF-8?

Can someone please help me get this straight?

Thanks,

Nika