[phpxmlrpc] We received your mail

help at nytimes.com help at nytimes.com
Wed Aug 20 17:08:19 BST 2003

Dear NYTimes.com Member:

Thank you for writing to The New York Times on the Web.

This automated response contains answers to the most common questions that arise after receiving a promotional e-mail message from NYTimes.com.  If your question
is not answered below, please check our online Site Help area at:
http://www.nytimes.com/help
for more information and links to contact Customer Service.

Note: We do not monitor this address and will not be responding individually to messages sent to:

announcements at nytimes.com

*******
Q: Why did I receive a promotional message from The Times on the Web?
A: When you registered with The Times on the Web, you selected the
option to receive e-mail about new features and services we are
offering on our Web site.
*******
Q: I've lost my Member ID or my password, and I want to access
the Web site.
A: Please go straight to:
http://www.nytimes.com/forgot
to retrieve your ID and choose a new password for immediate access to the site.
*******
Q: How do I get off the mailing list?
A: Go to this address in our Member Center:
http://www.nytimes.com/email
and look for the link that says: "To unsubscribe from all e-mail products, click here."

Note that to change your mailing list preferences you may be asked
to enter your Member ID and password.
*******
Q: I've lost my Member ID and/or password, and I just want to
get off the mailing list.
A: Please write to cancel at nytimes.com, making the Subject of your
message "Unsubscribe".  In the body of the message please include any
possible e-mail addresses, or variations of your current address,
under which you may have registered.  Your e-mail address will then be removed from our
NYTimes.com e-mail list.  If you wish to cancel your NYTimes.com Member ID, change the Subject line to "Cancel Member ID" and we will process your request.

Thanks again for writing.  Remember, you won't receive a personalized
response to your message, so please visit the Site Help area online if
you need further assistance.

Regards,
The New York Times on the Web
Customer Service