[phpxmlrpc] Fault: Code: 5 (Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server)

Samir DAOUDI samir.daoudi at cgey.com
Tue Jul 15 19:17:21 BST 2003

Hello !

I have developped an XML RPC client in PHP using "xmlrpc.inc" and when I send my XML request, I have this error :

 Fault: Code: 5
'Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server.'

 It seems that the server does not response with 200 OK. I have tried to check apache logs, and there is no log for my client request.
 The client and the server are on 2 different machines.

What are the possible causes of this error?
Thanks for your response.

--
Samir Daoudi
CGE&Y