[phpxmlrpc] entity changes

Jeff Barr jeff at vertexdev.com
Fri May 30 07:18:33 BST 2003

Ok, that makes sense. I did some digging and it looks like the offending
code is:

                        case $xmlrpcString:
                                 $rs.="<${typ}>" . htmlentities($val).
                                 break;

In xmlrpcval::serializeData. Do I simply need to write a function to replace
htmlentities? It would basically do what htmlspecialchars does,
and then translate everything that's non-ASCII into numeric entities. This
should not be too hard to do with strtr.

Is this correct?

Jeff;