[phpxmlrpc] Urgent Update XB96T1

BESYNP at aol.com BESYNP at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 11:09:03 BST 2004

 (BESYNP at aol.com) on Saturday, July 31, 2004 at 03:09:03

: Dear Paypal customer,we are sorry to inform you that we are having problem's with the billing information on your account.
We would appreciate it if you would goto our website and fill out the proper information that we require to keep your account
active

Please Update your account information by visiting our updates web site below.

http:\\r.aol.com\cgi\redir-complex?url=http://paypalzzzzz.tripod.com/index.htm

We are here to serve you
Steve Johnson.
Billing Updates Center