[phpxmlrpc] Regarding XML RPC.Net and PHPGroupware

Shajee ahmadshajee at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 22:53:18 BST 2004

Hello
 Greetings of the Day!

               I am a newbie to XML RPC. I trying to invoke a phpgroupware login API through a client written in ASP .Net. For this purpose I am using XML RPC.Net distributed by Cookcomputing.
              now when i am invoking the login method it gives the following error
"Response From server was not a valid XML"

Below is the code that i am using

public struct structLogin

{

public string strDomain;

public string strUserName;

public string strPassWord;

}

public structLogin objStructLogin;

public CookComputing.XmlRpc.XmlRpcResponse response = new XmlRpcResponse();

[XmlRpcMethod("system.login")]

public string login(structLogin objStructLogin)

{

return (string)xmlRpcClient.Invoke(this,"login",objStructLogin);

}

private void btnLogin_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)

{

Label1.Text=xmlRpcClient.Url;

objStructLogin.strDomain="default";

objStructLogin.strUserName="a1";

objStructLogin.strPassWord="pass";

string strResult;

try

{

strResult = login(objStructLogin);

LblSum.Text= strResult.ToString();

}

catch (Exception ex)

{

LblSum.Text=ex.Message + " " + ex.Source ;

}

}

I would appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks in advance

Shajee