[phpxmlrpc] Criminal phishing attack! was: Billing Information OCKPPB

Kevin Carlson kevin at kcarlson.net
Tue Nov 9 18:23:09 GMT 2004

This is really bad, criminal "phishers" are now using this mailing list
to try and defraud PayPal users!!!

This pathetic jerk is even using his home AOL account to do it - as if
PayPal bulletins ever come from an AOL address! Jeez!

Since the list owner is obviously doing nothing to manage the list,
today I am removing my name.
I recommend that others who don't want spam do the same.